Showbiz SharkThe Budget-to-Excel Converter
How To Install Showbiz Shark
WINDOWS XP, VISTA, 7 INSTRUCTIONS
1. Click the “WIN” link to download the file.
NOTE: Saving to your desktop is the easiest way to find the file. Windows may save the file to DocumentsDownloads.
2. On your desktop (or wherever you saved), double-click “Showbiz_Shark_XX_WIN.exe”
3. Double-click the file and follow the installation instructions (use defaults).
4. Once installed, run the program from the new slate icon to start the program.
MAC OSX 10.5 AND UP INSTRUCTIONS
1. Click on the “MAC” link and download the file. By default, downloaded files save to your Download folder (Users\Downloads).
2. After downloading, the program will try and automount to your desktop and open an installer window. If it does not, look in your Downloads folder (or wherever you saved) and double-click the file, “Showbiz_Shark_XX_MAC.dmg”
3. Follow the on-screen instructions and drag the Showbiz Shark XX folder to Applications.
4. Double-click on the Showbiz Shark.app icon (purple slate) to start the program.
OPTION: for easier access, drag the Showbiz Shark.app file to your Dock or right-click this app and choose Create Alias, then drag the alias to your desktop or Stacks (right-hand side of Dock). You can also use Spotlight to find the Showbiz Shark.app file.
Registering and Activating
Showbiz Shark features a free trial period of 10 days. You can turn the program in Trial/Demo mode.
To activate the application at any time, follow the 3-step instructions on the opening screen to register. Follow the link in “STEP 2 -Request Unlock” or visit the Showbiz Software Unlock Request page.
Complete and submit the form.
– Your Computer ID comes from the opening screen of the program (please cut & paste it)
– Your Proof Of Purchase is contained in your Order confirmation email. You can also log into your account to find your Proof of Purchase Key at any time.
We will respond with your unique unlock code and instructions on how to use it.
To learn how to use this program, please watch our New Video Tutorials: WATCH
For further support of this or any Showbiz product, please visit: Showbiz Software Support