For fast and secure proof of employment or income via web or phone, we are happy to present: The Work Number.
Media Services has chosen The Work Number® service from Equifax to provide automated, 24/7 income and employment verifications. Use this service when you apply for a loan, need a reference check, lease an apartment or any other instance where proof of employment or income is needed. You benefit from having control of the process – by authorizing others access to your information.
How it works:
To get started, click here.
For Production Employees Paid By Media Services
It’s easy to get started authorizing verifiers. Just visit theworknumber.com, or call The Work Number Client Service Center at 800 367 5690.
- Media Services Payroll, LLC. – 21720
- Media Services Processing, LLC. – 21720
- Other payroll companies prior to 4/20/20 – 21918
New to The Work Number?
No problem. When you go to theworknumber.com, just sign up as one of the following:
- Verify for Your Organization – Verify someone’s employment, income or work history
- Government Program Verification – Determine someone’s eligibility for government assistance
Already have access to The Work Number Database?
Visit theworknumber.com and login to your account
- The Work Number should NOT be used in determining union or pension eligibility.
- When checking employment status, please note field “Last Day Worked was” does not indicate that employment has ended.
- Equifax can only produce employment verification letter for specific cases (Ex. Adoption/Daycare).
- Employee can get Salary Key Code for verifier. For more information, please contact The Work Number customer service line at 1-800-367-2884.
- Media Services use The Work Number/Equifax for all employment verifications. We are not authorized to sign verification documents received through mail, electronic mail, fax, or phone
The preceding information is provided for informational purposes only, should not be construed as or relied upon as legal advice and is subject to change without notice. If you have questions concerning particular situations, specific payroll administration or labor relations issues, please contact your counsel.